ReACH Psychiatry is a unique, multidisciplinary, private psychiatric and behavioural health practice. We offer comprehensive and compassionate mental health and wellness services for children, adolescents and adults.
We are offering a one month internship/teaching programme for students with basic psychology experience or education.
What to expect from this internship-
- Taking psychiatric history.
- Identifying psychiatric illnesses and diagnosing them.
- Basics of counselling and psychotherapy.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)- basic approaches.
- Condition specific therapy for- Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Alcohol & other substance use disorders.
- Client-Centered therapy techniques for- Anger management, Self-confidence techniques, assertiveness training
- Skills based techniques for- problem solving, decision making, motivational therapy
- Learning Relaxation training and practicing
- Children based therapy- ADHD training, Study Skills, Learning skills
- Testing and assessments- IQ test, SLD, Social Maturity
- Assignments and presentations will be given and should be presented
- Didactics, role plays and demonstration of different techniques taught
Course Structure- 5 days /week for a month. Each person will be following one psychiatrist and/or psychologists around, depending on patient availability.
Course Fee- INR 25,000/- (per person) for one month
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal
- ReACH Psychiatry and Counseling Centre, Kalyan Nagar/Kammanahalli
- ReACH Psychiatry and Wellness Centre, RT Nagar
Contact person and number
- 1. Ms Hijab Bilgrami, Psychologist- Ph. No- 8106722615
Email address- firstname.lastname@example.org